mié, 22 ene|
How Healthcare Quality, Cost Transparency Affect your Bottom-Line
Join our Inspire webinar with HMA's Kathleen Callahan on How Healthcare Quality and Cost Transparency Affect your Bottom-Line and How to Bend the Trend.
Time & Location
22 ene 2020, 11:00 – 12:00 GMT-8
About the Event
High dollar surgical procedures are one of the top cost centers for a health plan. Planned orthopedic surgeries are increasingly common among Americans including people under age 55. The number of knee replacement surgical procedures alone increased by 17% from 2010-2017. The number of cardiovascular surgeries in North America is also trending up and represents the costliest of all inpatient surgeries. And, approximately one-third of American women will have had a hysterectomy by age 60. Studies show that there is great variability in the quality and cost of these high-cost surgical procedures.
In this webinar you will learn about:
· How to define and measure healthcare quality
· Why choosing quality drives down your costs
· How to identify the opportunities in your plan to drive optimal savings through a focus on high-cost surgical procedure quality
· A self-funded plan’s case study example
· Plan design strategies and consumer tools to empower your plan to increase healthcare quality, manage risk, and bend the trend of increasing health plan costs